Friday, September 2, 2016

Day 1 of CGD

1. What is your computer experience?
Pretty well versed using a computer. I just got a Mac so I'm still learning the basics and how to operate it efficiently.

2. What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
None.

3. Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
Yes and not yet.

4. What is your major ?
N/A.

5. What do you hope to get out of this class?
I hope to learn the fundamental elements for graphic design but more specifically how to operate and really know the inner workings of Photoshop and Illustrator.
6. Who is your favorite artist?
Salvador Dali

7. Who is your favorite musician? 
Ahh too many to choose from.

8. Tell me something interesting about yourself?
I'm terrified of CATS but love Hello Kitty.

9. Write a five line story?
Today is my 75th birthday, today is the anniversary of my child's death. I haven't told a utter a word since that day fifty years ago. No one would believe me but today I will break my silence. It is time to let the world know what happened to my first born. Post an image on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment